Brief Job Description
ICCC is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for the position of Senior Information Technology (IT) Officer. The position is based at the ICCC Head Office in Port Moresby.
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager – Finance and Administration Division, the successful candidate will be responsible for the ICCC’s overall ICT requirements, both within the ICCC and externally concerning service providers. Interested applicants must possess the following key requirements:
* Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in overall ICT hardware administration and software applications;
* Experience in planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating the operations of information systems;
* Experience in developing and policing ICT policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development;
* Proficient knowledge in ICT hardware and software systems and programs, computer networks, network administration and network installation, computer trouble shooting, malware systems and administration; including security, email and internet programs and connectivity;
* Must be based in Port Moresby;
* Must process suitable ICT qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology;
* 3 or more years’ experience in an IT supervisory role;
* Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Must have sound planning, organizational and report writing skills;
* Sound ICT project and time management skills; and
* Able to work under pressure and deliver against deadlines.
This position is classified as Grade 10. The base salary of this position ranges between K42, 182 (Grade 10.1) – K51, 556 (Grade 10.7). Housing is not a condition of employment, however a Housing Allowance is provided in addition to the base salary.
Applications close on Wednesday 28th February, 2018 at 4:30pm.