Complaint or Enquiry Submission

What to do when making a complaint

In the event that you, a consumer, encounter a problem regarding the supply or quality of goods and services or any other consumer issues, do the following:

  1. Contact the Commission on its toll free number 180 3333, or
  2. Call at any of the offices shown on the Contact Us section, or
  3. Fill in a complaint form and deliver to any of our offices or mail to the address shown on the Contact Us section.
  4. Complete the online complaint/enquiry form below and submit it to the ICCC.

Use the form below to make or register your consumer complaint.

Personal Information
Company or Organization